The Bernoulli Workshops aim to help researchers at the University of Basel to present and discuss their work and establish interdisciplinary collaborations.
The next Bernoulli workshop will take place in 2018 (more information to follow early 2018).
Below is a list of past workshops:
- Friday, October 20th, 2017, Faculty of Business and Economics (program)
- Friday, October 7th, 2016, Museum Kleines Klingental (program)
- Friday, December 4th, 2015, Basel Paper Museum (program)
- Friday, October 17th, 2014, Faculty of Psychology
- Monday, September 9th, 2013, Faculty of Psychology
- Friday, June 8th, 2012, Faculty of Business and Economics
- Thursday, April 7th, 2011, Faculty of Business and Economics
- Tuesday, January 12th, 2010, Faculty of Psychology